Rechter Wealth Management is owned and operated by Pete Rechter who established the firm in 2003. Pete is a certified financial planner (CFP) and registered investment advisor. Pete’s background includes the following:
- Graduated Villanova University in 1975 with a BA in Economics
- Graduated University of Maryland in 1976 with an MBA in Finance
- Held various operations, financial, information technology, and management positions with ExxonMobil from 1977 – 1995
- Financial advisor with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter from 1995 – 2000
- Graduated College for Financial Planning in 1998 earning the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Senior financial planner for a premier wealth management team at Merrill Lynch from 2000-2003
- Formed Rechter Wealth Management in 2003.